Most projects include equipment and furniture that needs to be designed into the plan, coordinated with the work, procured and installed.
IFS has developed an efficient process to provide this service freeing the owner from the detail, time consuming work required to assure that items arrive on time to efficiently execute the project. On your behalf, IFS would:
- work with the design team and operations personnel to develop an equipment plan
- contact vendors and manufacturers to acquire specifications and installation requirements
- negotiate pricing and options for the Owner
- set up purchasing arrangements and terms
- assure that the furniture and equipment procurement is a part of the project schedule
- coordinate delivery and installation with the contractors
- arrange for operator and maintenance training
- prepare documentation for payment
Both the schedule and the project budget can be impacted by the management of the FF&E process. Your time may be better served managing your operations while IFS works to see that your needs are incorporated into the project.