Iowa State University –
BS Engineering, Concentration: Construction/Civil Engineering
- American Society of Engineers (ASHE)
- Lean Construction Institute (LCI)
- Healthcare Engineers Society of Northern Illinois (HESNI)
- Construction Owners Association of America (COAA)
- LEED AP
- The Society of American Magicians (SAM)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC) – CM-Lean Certification
CM-Lean LEED AP
Todd Jabaay is an accomplished construction management, development, and owner representation professional with more than 29 years of experience. He efficiently combines expertise in construction program/project management with business management, regulatory compliance, architecture and engineering, and finance to complete successful projects. Todd has directed and overseen multi-million dollar, high-profile, and complex commercial, healthcare, and industrial projects.
Todd is LEED certified, an accredited LEAN professional, and has acted as a key member of several corporate level executive steering committees and task forces. Todd has a proven record of improving production performance and efficiency.
In his free time, Todd is a magician and enjoys staying active with outdoor activities, skiing, and playing racquetball.
How do I bring value?
- Holds a personal philosophy of smart design, partner collaboration, and client prioritization
- Achieves goals on time and in budget
- Integrates all elements of construction projects to establish clear communication between teams
- Is a client-centric and results-oriented leader
- Understands the need for effective communication and documentation for shareholders, boards, and team members
- Benefits clients from the ground up with site analysis, property due diligence, and facility assessments